London #8



Comments

  1. A rug that looks like a quilt (bottom set of pictures)? Wonderful!
    And the other quilts (top set of pictures)?! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a quilt, not a rug. This is a snapshot of Kaffe Fasset's works at the London Fashion and Textile museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for the quilts in the top set of pictures, this is the shop Antique Textile Company. They have a beautiful collection. I tried to have some information but the guy wasn't willing to talk much. I felt I was annoying him, so I left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that museum sounds fabulous and must visit soon. I will have a word with that grumpy man, not helpful for the museum employing such so & so's!
    Have a sunny week:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. En voyant les photos je me disait "style kaffe fasset" ..of course!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment