Time to work towards finishing a few projects!

Sometimes seeing all the WIPs I have can be very depressing!!! So I have decided not to let things like that and am now working towards  finishing a few projects.

And the first one, on the list is this beautiful sampler by L'Atelier Perdu. I am stiching it  just like Nataliejo stitched it : tent stitch on 40-count linen. It is tiny but soooo elegant when stitched like that. I love smalls so it fits perfectly with the rest of my collection.



Wish I could spend even more time on it, but my to-do list for my job keeps on filling up by itself... When I seem to have ticked all I had to do, I quickly notice that there is even more that is added!

Anyway, stitching the sampler is a great way to escape from time to time.



The holiday season is not far now, so may it fill your home and your heart with joy, peace and love.

Until later,

Comments

  1. Adoro tus creaciones!!!!!!!!! Me encanta visitar tu blog... es pura inspiración.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que belleza!!! Me encantan todos tus trabajos.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Papa !! Toujours aussi fort !
    Bisous bisous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful work, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next year will be my year to finish my projects including this beautiful sampler. Wishing you and your family a wonderful happy holiday season, filled with love and good health. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I just adore tiny stitching also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Il est splendide.et j adore les couleurs fanées sur ta toile...moi aussi k ai attaque quelques petites croix sur mon Orchard valley...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Il est très beau , ça me donne envie de reprendre le mien très vite !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnifique broderie avec de belles couleurs ! Bravo ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. David, es un bordado maravilloso, siempre sigo tus publicaciones, un saludo desde Galicia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tes petits points sont toujours aussi fins et délicats David...... Ce sampler est très beau et dire que je ne l'ai toujours pas commencé........ Mais qu'est ce qui l'encadre là, c'est un cadre en toile pour que tu puisses le broder??????
    Amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty sampler. I wish I'd known about it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful sampler - great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful sampler! 40 count linen is very tiny, but the result is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's looking gorgeous, nice to see it again

    ReplyDelete
  16. Très petit et TRÈS joli...
    Je suis toujours très impressionnée par le miniature qui donne un effet spectaculaire, surtout pour un ouvrage de cette taille, bravo !
    Alexandra (AtelierFilles)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment