Peapod Pinkeep by Maggie Bonanomi.

It's been such a long time... I am not sure there will still be someone around to read this post... anyway....
 
I do not like to post only to recommend a product but this time it is different. You've read the title already so you probably know what I am going to talk about.

A while ago, I chose, for my blog banner, the Peapod Pinkeep I made in class with Maggie Bonanomi in Nantes, France. I liked both the projects and the photo I took of it and thought it would be great for my blog banner.

Since it was posted, I have received so many emails about it!!!! I really mean A LOT of emails!!!! I have tried to reply to all of them and explained each time that Maggie Bonanomi was the designer and that the best way to have a pattern was to contact her.

I don't know whether you did it but I did!!! That's when she told me that the pattern would be in her next book... and her book has just been released :-) It is entitled Thistle Down Moon and if you want to see sample pages of the book you can go there.


In the book the pinkeep is called Sweet Velvet Peapod Pinkeep. Isn't it the most perfect name for this project?  I am sure that there will be many of them around the world :-)


You might also guess, what I have been doing all this time. Well a lot... but not much time was spent working on my projects. So give me some more time and I will be able to share stitched and quilted projects ;-)

Until later,

Comments

  1. David, thank you for the "heads up." What a sweet book! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Autmun! And I'm still here :) Good to know you are keeping yourself busy as I am at work. I hardly ever visit anywhere other than Instagram world, but of course I keep my favorite blogs on Bloglovin list ;) Thx for showing Maggie's new book. I love her style as much as your work!! I'll have to get my copy :D Creative juice is just about start flowing in my system...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Давид, рада,что Вы вернулись! Ваш баннер чудо,как хорош! Книга мне понравилась. Жду Ваши проекты. Желаю удачи!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've been around, read your post and enjoyed it!
    Cheers,

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling us about Maggie's new book. I just ordered it...it will be my first book of hers. I look forward to making the projects. And I love love love all your beautiful works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. David, there will be always people to check on this blog :-). Thank you for coming back, and thank you for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was one of the folks who emailed you about the pin keep, which I still love and WILL make one day. Thanks for the info about Maggie's new book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely still here waiting for news. So good to find you had written a blog post.

    Looking forward to seeing your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to read your post David.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm still here, still reading, I love your pea pod and the book looks lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Doux velours" porte bien son nom et reflète bien ton peapod !!
    Je viens très souvent sur ton blog et n'aie crainte, les fidèles lectrices sont toujours au rendez-vous !!
    Bon WE !

    ReplyDelete
  12. David, no me pierdo ninguna de tus entradas, tus trabajos son deliciosos!
    Un abrazo desde Galicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered your blog about six months ago and was drooling over your work and projects. Exactly what I LOVE, LOVE.....please come back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here too !! :-) and happy to see a new post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to see you back here again! Will keep an eye out for that book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the link and yes, we are all still here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola precioso tu blog y desde ya te sigo
    . Quiero invitarte a disfrutar del mío
    Parchesdeamor

    Un abrazo tu nueva amiga

    Dianet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment